Kurt K. Harris, Esq.
Mr. Harris was raised in Redondo Beach, California. While much of his life was spent in that costal community, Mr. Harris has lived and/or worked in California, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Washington and Washington D.C. and South America. Mr. Harris had the opportunity to serve clerkships for the District Courts in both Southeastern Idaho and Northern Nevada. Mr. Harris has worked for various law firms in the Las Vegas area, and spent a considerable amount of time in the Telecommunications industry. Mr. Harris resides with his wife and four sons in Henderson, Nevada. The family is involved in community sporting events and enjoys off-road motorcycling.
- State Bar of Nevada
- United States District Court, District Court of Nevada
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- While Mr. Harris is a founding partner with Harris Merritt Chapman, Ltd., he has held positions as a litigator with several firms. Mr. Harris has additionally performed some consulting in the telecommunications industry and wireless division;
- Mr. Harris has worked and participated in over 100 trials, mediations and arbitrations;
- Mr. Harris is an experienced litigator with substantial jury and bench trial experience and has an active litigation practice with extensive expertise in all phases of litigation (including complex and commercial);
- Mr. Harris served as a translator in Churchill County, Nevada for the Municipal Court;
- Mr. Harris clerked for the Honorable Judge Mario G. Recanzone, Third Judicial District of the State of Nevada;
- Mr. Harris clerked for the Honorable Judge David A. Huff, Third Judicial District Court of the State of Nevada;
- Mr. Harris served a clerkship for the Honorable Judge Don L. Harding, Sixth Judicial District Court of the State of Idaho;
- Mr. Harris has the opportunity to serve for Judge Wallace Transtrum of the Sixth Judicial District Court of the State of Idaho.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho, 1994
- Bachelors of Arts (B.A.), Political Science, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 1989
- Associate of Arts (A.A.), Spanish, El Camino College, Torrance, California, 1986